Friday, May 6, 2011

cinco de mayo?


This is the only picture I took yesterday to prove that I did anything for cinco de mayo.  And this was already after our first corona stop where halfway through I realized I'd forgotten to take a picture of our cinco de mayo coronas.

At some point during this walk to the mexican restaurant where we were having lunch I went on a long rant about how I feel like I take pictures of EVERYTHING and how I don't even remember life before my blog when I would just go through my day without trying to figure out whether or not things were remarkable.

Of course I continued to forget and ended up getting home and only having this picture to show for our entire days adventure.

The closest mexican restaurant to us is in downtown Sarasota which is a decent but doable walk away.  We decided to stop at a bar on our way there to have a corona, which I think started me down the path of destruction.  Anybody who's ever had a drink with me knows that I tend to be a lightweight.

So yes, we celebrated cinco de mayo, no I don't have anything to show for it besides a hangover and some extra padding on my love handles.  I am anxious to do some yoga but I have to wait for Molly from verizon to call me at 9:30 to discuss all the ways my phone sucked this week.

Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment