Thursday, May 12, 2011

whoa


I fell asleep yesterday right after oprah (too much excitement) and stayed asleep until 6 this morning.  13 hours?  Seems excessive.

I had many strange and wonderful dreams during this time.  The only one that I remember is that I was going to a birthday breakfast for Dan really early in the morning.  I drove to the bar where we were meeting, yes early morning brunch at a bar didn't and doesn't sound too unusual, and found Dan along with the rest of my family.  He had decided that for his birthday present he wanted to get my family together for a reunion and reconciliation.

It was very overwhelming and I woke up wanting to give Dan a piece of my mind.  So here it is, Dan, don't ever do anything like that ok?  Otherwise you will be sitting at your drunken birthday breakfast with me sitting across from you, wedged between my grandfather and my brother, shooting you dirty looks over a plate of ill prepared huevos rancheros.

Unless that really is your birthday wish in which case commence with preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment