Monday, August 29, 2011

my feelings exactly


I'm not going to lie, I was disappointed by the VMA's last night.  Mostly because this didn't happen, and was instead replaced by a weird multi-britney dance team.  I could have done with 75% less of the Lady Gaga manologue as well.  Britney's face says it all, although I also really enjoyed their interaction when she had to get on stage to accept her award.

It reminded me a lot of this:



Otherwise, I'm glad Nicki Minaj won because she was just so cute when she got up to the microphone.  She was the only person that seemed genuinely excited to be winning.  I also enjoyed Beyonce rubbing her bump after her song, even if it was a little theatrical.

I guess overall I just woke up this morning with a feeling of sadness that the Britney tribute did not go down as planned.  What a missed opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. omg, that video is hilarious! I definitely see the resemblance!

    ReplyDelete