Monday, June 11, 2012

how Mariah inspired me to run an extra mile




This came on while I was at the end of what I normally run and I just couldn't stop.

For her to be able to sing that entire song and be that consistant with the vocal gymnastics all the way to the end.  Amazing.  That's some Michael Phelps shit right there.  The least I can do is run an extra mile until the song is over right?

And that's what I did.  I owe my buns of steel to Mariah.

Haha, also, this is my favorite comment on that youtube video:


Mariah is the ONLY artist in the world who can sing this song..The combination of vocal technique used in this song is so complex that no one will be able to replicate it. The range, the power, the airiness, the texture, the control, the flawless transitions, melissma, etc...it is a Miracle that a single person (Mariah) posses all these qualities thats why she is the Greatest vocalist on the world!!!


I like that he adds Mariah in parentheses, just in case maybe you want to pull a quote out from his comment.  He wants to make sure you know he's talking about Mariah ok?

I think wonderjosh11 and I would become fast friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment