Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'll have what she's having



Feeling kind of bummed today for a couple different reasons, but When Harry Met Sally is on tv and it is helping take my mind off my troubles.

This scene just happened, I will never be able to watch it without laughing. Part of the reason I love this scene so much too is it always reminds me of Leah and how much she loved the old lady at the end. This of course always makes me think of how much she loved the guy in Happy Gilmore who randomly says, "you can do it Happy, Shooter's gonna choke". Why this was Leah's favorite line I don't know, but it was and she would rewind and watch it over and over again.

Jon doesn't like When Harry Met Sally, I think because it has too many white people in it. I don't understand how he can't love it though. Meg Ryan is so adorable and I love the little stories with the old people intertwined. Even if they were just actors and not real couples they are still really sweet stories.

I also appreciate that Meg Ryan says that your biological clock doesn't start ticking until you are 37. And that was back in the 80s, so now your biological clock shouldn't start ticking until you're like 40 right? Although, if I go to my real idol, Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie then my biological clock should already be ticking. Hmmm, now I want to go shopping online for backless floral print body suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment