Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the today show's cutest pet contest


I took these pictures to maybe submit?  I could also choose a good one from the past but I always like to do a new spontaneous photo shoot that's more current and fresh.


I would feel more confident if the contest was for the most handsome pet, or the angriest pet.


But he can still be pretty adorable right?


Yet it always goes back to anger...


Intense all consuming anger.

So how am I supposed to choose one?  Just one image that captures how he's cute when he has so many different ways to express cuteness (rage)?


He kinda looks like batman in that one.

Or there's always his angelic wouldn't hurt a fly look


But I only really like these because I imagine the fury that surges just beneath the surface.

I can't choose.  Which would you pick?

2 comments:

  1. America's cutest emotional terrorist? Choose the angelic one. That way they'll all fall for him, then when he acts aloof and angry upon meeting them they'll be desperate for his attention.

    I'm entering BD as well. Watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not fair, you don't need to win a trip to ny!

    ReplyDelete