Saturday, June 25, 2011

this is what you're looking to have happen


Right as I was crossing 1st avenue I suddenly felt a newfound freedom from my flip flops as they had apparently fallen apart.

I feel like this is why we weren't allowed to wear flip flops at school.  I mean, once they had broken I didn't have much else of an option besides slowly shuffling my way back to Meghan's apt.  Thankfully I hadn't gotten too far so it wasn't too painful of a walk back.  I was thinking how horrible it would have been if I had to ride the subway.  I guess I would have just had to go and find some new shoes to buy or something.

Consequently all I have left now are my sneakers which have given me horrible blisters.  I am missing driving everywhere, my feet have gotten used to it, all this walking is not as easy as it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment