Monday, June 6, 2011

and now I miss the poodles too


I feel like I can say it now without jinxing myself, I am amazed I didn't get a speeding ticket during this road trip adventure.  I mean, I always try to be cautious, but I was definitely doing some speeding, and I've never taken a road trip in a car that draws as much attention as mine does, but I never got pulled over.  And I passed a lot of cops.

It seems strange to be back in Florida.  I feel like I've been sleeping in so many strange beds lately, I look forward to laying my head on a familiar pillow.

But I am sad that I won't wake up to the gentle scratching at my door that heralds Bella's arrival for her morning pets.  They really are two precious precious angels.


And I will miss them every day until I see them next.

No comments:

Post a Comment