Monday, June 27, 2011

meghan gave me permission


This picture is too good not to share and since Meghan doesn't believe in facebook I had nowhere else to post it but here so she gave me permission to use her face on my blog.

I try not to use people's faces because I don't want to presume that anybody would want to be affiliated with my blog but Meghan assured me that she definitely wants to be affiliated with my blog, so enjoy her beautiful face, and the 3D werewolf looming behind her.

We both concluded that we wanted this in our respective bedrooms.

Meghan took me to the Ace bar yesterday afternoon for beers and skee ball.  Apparently the group of guys behind us were playing a tournament which I learned when they all started cheering for me after I played my first game.  Apparently I managed to beat all of their high score on my first try.  It was definitely beginners luck though as every game I played after I only managed to score ten points per ball.

We ended up having a better time watching a real life sharp shooter playing big buck hunter anyways.

After leaving the bar we went to Barnyard for sandwiches, but on the way there stopped at this magical garden that was somewhere between the bar and the sandwiches.




After getting to Meghans and filling our bellies with delicious turkey clubs and pasta salad we played a scrabble tournament to end all scrabble tournaments.  There were many highlights from the evening, but my favorite was when my board randomly spelled out the best airline name ever:


Talk about flying the friendly skies.  I feel like Jon needs to transfer from JetBlue to PedoAir.  I think it would be a better fit for him.

I want to live on meghan's air mattress forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment