Tuesday, June 21, 2011

12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm


I really miss juice.  I want to live here again for the juice.

I had lunch today at this new place that is just opening down the street from Meghan's apt.  It was super cute and fun and reminded me of the good old days when I used to open juice bars.

And the veggie juice I had was extremely good, and made me fit right in as I meandered around the lower east side.

I stopped off at a few of my favorite clothing stores but was unsure about the things I saw.  I need to go back with somebody else to help me decide if things are worth getting or not.

One thing that needed no thought regarding its worth was this swimsuit I found at topshop at 1:00

unfortunately they were not my size and they were the only ones.  I can only assume because they are couture.

In the spirit of me running in to everybody from my past on the streets of new york I met up with Colin and we have been meandering.  2:00 we found ourselves here, shading from the harsh UV light:


I love them, they are nice.

We also made our way back to the park because I had to come back to the apt to go to the bathroom, upload these pictures, and change out of my now extremely sweaty shirt.

Then it's on to the next activity.

1 comment:

  1. you need to have those shorts. p.s. theyre not even on the website!!

    ReplyDelete