Tuesday, June 21, 2011

7:00am, 8:00am, 9:00am


I can only assume that this man is appealing to verizon and motorola in regards to my JANKY cell phone that never works and is always letting me down at the worst possible time.

Like today.  Oh today, how long have I been waiting for today.

Not only is today the longest day of the year, thusly one of my favorite days of the year, it's also the first full day that i'm in NY this week, AND today will be the final day of posting for the first year of my blog!

So you can imagine I had a lot planned for today, and you can also imagine that I am pissed off that my phone died yesterday afternoon and WILL NOT TURN BACK ON!!!

I think I finally got it charging for now, we shall see if it fully comes back to life.

In the meantime, I've had a fun three hours of daylight so far already.  Meghan and I went for coffee at 9th St. Espresso before I walked her to Union Square so she could catch her train, then I meandered back through the east village and pretended like I was a new yorker again.

Now I'm freshly showered, feeling better, and I have 40 minutes to charge my phone before I have to do something interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment