Monday, June 13, 2011

i love this


I'm sure I've mentioned my love for these little birds before, so it should come as no surprise that I was delighted to find this sign up at the beach today.  That is the best representation of those little guys that I could ever hope for.  You can just see his little legs moving.  Aww.

Is this sign really necessary though?  I mean, were people just obliviously walking and stomping on tiny baby birds or what?  And I like that it says proceed with caution.  I mean, these birds are like the size of a hamster, I don't know that you really need to proceed with caution.  I think just basic awareness should be enough.  Although apparently not since they needed several bright yellow signs along the beach to inform people that there were birds underfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment