Saturday, June 11, 2011

gentle giant


I actually took this picture after I extricated myself from the couch where she was sitting on top of me.  I had to sit down on the couch because her excitement was about to knock me over when I was standing up. She likes to press her butt against you but because she is so big and so strong she basically just ends up shoving you around the room with her butt until she has you cornered between her and a hard place, then she just lays on you and smiles.

I love her.

This was the best photo I could get while I was on the couch:


I like that just like the detective, she doesn't really care if nothing else is going on, as long as you are incapacitated by her butt.

I really really REALLY want to take her for a ride in my car.  I'm afraid she would run away though, it would just be too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment