Tuesday, June 28, 2011

my heart (and car) only runs on supreme


which means that filling up is a painful experience.  I guess there is no better time to do it than when you just get back from not driving for a week.  Though I cringed as each number flipped over I forgot all about it when I got back out on the open road.

I wish there were a way I could justify driving my car up to ny.  It would be so fun to cruise around the city, top down windows up, that's the way you pretty much have to drive around any city in my car unless you want every person on the street peering in at you in your most vulnerable position.

At least once I get the green light I can be gone in a flash.

I'm going to go up to St. Pete today to get new flip flops.  Mostly I just want to drive my car, but I do need new flip flops.  I can justify it...

No comments:

Post a Comment