Thursday, June 23, 2011

one of the best things i've ever tasted


At the new location of this store they have the signage for this tea but they never actually have any of it.  I have been eyeballing the ingredients and thinking how good it must be so today I went the extra mile down to 1st and 1st where their other location is so I could get a coconut milk with banana and some of this ginger hibiscus tea.

And it was not a mistake.  I can't even tell you how good this stuff is, and how much it is helping my hangover.

I was going to do a whole hooplah of a post about how today is the one year anniversary of me starting my blog but I don't even have the energy to figure out how to do it so I'm not going to.  This is it, yay, hooray, congratulations me, time for year number two to start.

It does seem kind of unbelievable, especially as I browse through some of my posts from last summer.  My life is so different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment