Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I know how Lindsay feels


There was a time when we had so many cars in this driveway it was starting to look ridiculous, but now it sits deserted.  Thanks to a certain someone needing the heat on in late May in Charleston my car is sitting in the shop today getting the a/c fixed.  Scott graciously took me to drop it off but then headed out to a dr.'s appt so I'm left here all alone all day with no way to get anywhere.

Like really, even if I wanted to walk to one of the few places within walking distance I don't think I could because of my bum foot.  Kitty said I might have broken a tiny bone in my foot.  Blech.  What's weird is that I can actually still do yoga, well mostly.  The warriors are hard but otherwise it's actually quite nice to do it.  It seems to stretch out the muscles and tendons that are getting horribly cramped by me walking like a gimp for the past two weeks.  I just don't want to have to get a boot.  I know so many people who had to get boots and it was never cool.  I HAVE TO BE COOL!

Which brings me back to how I'm just like Lindsay.  Maybe she's sitting at home right now just like me, browsing the internet, drinking her iced coffee.  Maybe she'll do a google search for herself (not unlikely) and find my blog and be like, "oh we can relate, we should be best friends" and then she'll email me and invite me to her next rooftop bbbq.  The extra b is for byobb.

Let me just go ahead and say I accept, just send me the details and I will head to california.

Now all I have to do is sit back and wait.  Which is convenient since I have nothing else to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment