Monday, June 20, 2011

goodbye beach


We got home last night from father's day dinner and the sun was still high enough in the sky that I knew I had to go out to the beach one last time before heading up to NY.  I especially feel like it's sad that I'm going to miss the sunset tomorrow, but I'm excited for the city sunset even if I will miss this beauty.

Speaking of beauty, there was a lot of it at the beach yesterday.  It was one of those nights when you feel like you've definitely made the right decision about how to spend your time.

And now I sit here at the airport getting ready to head up to new york, and I'm leaving wanting more Florida.  That's the best way to leave things I think.

1 comment:

  1. I just got home from NYC yesterday! I hope you have as much fun as I had.

    ReplyDelete