Friday, June 17, 2011

i'm not the sharpest tack


Sometimes I go to my own blog and then am disappointed that there isn't a new entry for me to read.  Then I remember that only I can provide new content for my blog.

Maybe I should start having guest writers?  I asked Jon if he would do video recordings of himself relating episodes of my favorite shows as that is one of my favorite things of all time.  If you haven't heard Jon talk about last nights America's Next Top Model then you don't know what you're missing.  I mean, his impressions alone are alarmingly spot on.

But surprise surprise he has yet to send me anything.  I'M STILL WAITING.

In the meantime, who else can I finagle in to providing me with content for my blog.  My fingers are hovering over the m key.  mmmmmmm...mmmmmmeeeee....meeeeeggggggghhhhaaaannnnn

Maybe it's time to restart the series?  I'll give you an opening paragraph, just like old times:

     Ben sat watching the perspiration on the side of her glass, holding his breath for he didn't know how long.  Waiting for something to happen his eyes were fixated on a single drop accumulating mass as it slid down the outside of her bloody mary.  The moisture finally reached the bottom of the glass and immediately soaked in to the leather surface of her desktop.
     "Ok meghan, you're either going to need to tell me why you called me here, or get me a drink, or both" he finally exclaimed, leaning forward.  From behind her turned chair Meghan raised her hand as if to say, 'shut the hell up'.
     "First of all" she said as she turned to face him, and grab her drink, "you know I need my vitamins in the morning if I'm going to be any kind of commander in chief.  And secondly, you know I wouldn't call you in after so many years if it weren't for something big.  Something REAL big"
    With her free hand Meghan slid a folder across the desk towards Ben, with her other hand she lifted her drink to her lips.  Meghan watched his face as he studied the contents of the folder, when Ben's eyes widened she knew it was time.  She pressed the intercom, "Garrett, I think we're going to need more vitamins in here"

Your move meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment