Wednesday, August 22, 2012

he's still awesome



I read this story on TMZ about how LL Cool J apprehended an intruder in his home until the police arrived and I thought to myself, "LL Cool J is really fucking cool".

So I've been having an LL morning, and I want to share it with you all.




I didn't even know this existed, I am adding it to my main playlist immediately.




For some reason my coworker Chris and I were talking about LL Cool J one day at work and he made some comment about, "whats the deal with that video where he's eating an apple?"  I was trying to explain it to him but in doing so I got too distracted thinking about him eating that apple.  I could stare at his mouth all day.

Besides that, as TMZ has confirmed, there is nobody I'd rather be stuck in a shark infested sea laboratory with than LL.




There's a reason the ladies love cool james.

No comments:

Post a Comment