Friday, August 10, 2012

views from my run


After months of diligently dragging my ass out for a run as frequently as possible I have finally been able to extend my distance enough to include a new route.  It's very exciting.  Before I was just doing a loop on A1A and ending up back where I started, now I've widened my loop to take me all the say south to the next bridge.

So that picture is the view of the intra coastal in the opposite direction as the ones I usually post, for reference.  What's really fantastic is that my new route actually takes me along the beach.  I would take a picture but I'm always running during that part which is not conducive to picture taking.  But it is quite a view!

After crossing the bridge at Sunrise I make my way back to my apt by going along a more residential street.  By this point I'm walking (for now anyways) so it's nice to check out the homes and the landscaping.  And the canals!


I want to live there and throw block parties.

But for now I will just have to enjoy running past.  And I have been!  Especially because my new route seems to get me a lot more attention, I usually get at least one horn honk in appreciation from a passing motorist now.  Maybe it's just because I'm covering more distance than before so I'm increasing my odds.  I don't know, but I like it.

Today, however, is yoga day, so I will be getting no toot toots from anybody.  Well that's not true, I might get one from the detective.  He is the most interested in me when I'm trying to hold myself up in an awkward pose, especially if I can't defend myself from him.

Maybe I will just go for a run...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info...This will make stalking you all the more easy now!

    ReplyDelete