Monday, August 27, 2012

two best friends


I am still in denial that I had to give Chloe back and it's already been more than a day.  When Linden came I told her they were best best friends so I was a little embarrassed when Chloe ran up to the detective and he boxed her in the face several times with his paws.  I promise they were best friends most of the time.

I think it was because they are almost exactly the same size.  The same long hot dog like bodies supported by furry cartoonish limbs.  The same expressive tails, featuring their longest hair, adding punctuation to their body language.  But where one is white, the other black.  Where one is cat, the other dog.  Where one is smiling and happy, eager to be a companion, the other wears a scowl, and would prefer to be neither touched nor looked at.



They're like, "oh we'll get to hang out again soon right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment