Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm so glad I saw this


I took Sarah home from work yesterday and we stopped at Gaby's house to hang out.  I didn't even realize it was the closing ceremonies and I had forgotten all about the spice girls being there.

SO GOOD.

But really the best part was that it prompted Sarah to request we watch Spice World.  Wow.  Wow.  I definitely have not seen that movie since I was probably like 11 years old.  It brought back a lot of feelings, the strongest being my love for Posh.




I love when she looks at the tunnel she is supposed to crawl through and then just turns her head and keeps walking like she didn't even notice it.  That is EXACTLY the kind of thing I would do.

Now I am going to be on a Spice Girls kick for a while.  Who am I kidding, I already have spice girls on my main playlist, I'm just going to add a couple more in to the routine.

"Stop right now, thank you very much, I need somebody with a human touch"


No comments:

Post a Comment