Sunday, August 19, 2012

finally, Linden


It was a dull weekday last spring when Linden came in to my work and we decided that we should be best friends.  UNfortunately every time we tried to make plans to hang out they were thwarted by the universe.  That is until yesterday.

We had originally planned on the beach but as you can see it turned in to a dark day in South Florida.  Not even Star Island could get the clouds to part for them.  We decided to just hang out on Lincoln road, where nobody will be surprised that I asked her to take me for tacos.

After some post dinner shopping we were headed back to the car when we heard some distant music.  Without hesitation Linden headed towards the music.  This is where we ended up:


Some kind of back alley party.  The best part of the whole thing was that Linden didn't seem surprised by any of it.  I guess you can't turn a corner on south beach without running in to a raging street party.  Another reason I'm glad I moved down here.

I'm also glad that Linden and I got to hang out.  I had a great time and look forward to having somebody to show me around south beach more.  I look forward to many more adventures in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment