Friday, August 17, 2012

good for me


I am definitely still guilty of putting my gas tank out of my mind until it's too late.  This time I was not at risk of getting stranded anywhere, but realized on Tuesday that I didn't have enough gas to get me through the end of the week and payday.  I had enough money in my bank account to choose food or fuel.

And then I remembered, like the fabled ant and the grasshopper, the last time I was feeling rich I went ahead and filled up both tanks at the same time.  Oh it was pricey but I had a feeling it would come in handy.


See, my excess pays off again.  I made it to today, my money has finally been deposited, and now both cars are up to par.  It's a good thing too as I've got to make a trip to a new Miami neighborhood tonight for Sofy's birthday party.  Given the past few parties I have a feeling I am going to be parking on somebody's lawn so I'd just assume be in the truck.  And so the roadster goes back under wraps, to wait for a beautiful day or for me to run out of gas again.  Whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment