Thursday, August 9, 2012

my new best friend


Sarah and I both had hours to kill yesterday afternoon so we ACTUALLY got to hang out with each other which was really nice.  I really haven't seen much of Sarah since this incident.  The good news is that you can still kind of see "caution the driver is a FOOL" on the back window and it still says "FOO" on the sunroof.  As an added bonus, it was the first time I had seen Anna since then as well so I got to receive her accolades on a job well done at pranking Sarah.  I think her exact words were, "I was like, 'oh man, why didn't I think of that?!"

Muahahaha.

But the real story here is about Chewy, Anna's dog, who I got to meet yesterday.  I don't know why I have been kept apart from him for this long when clearly we are two peas in a pod.

He was such a nice guy, he kept trying to climb in my lap so he could breathe heavily in to my ears.  They were all making fun of me for how much I loved Chewy, not unlike the evening I met Sparkles.  I think the point is that I need to just get a dog.

I think Chewy agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment