Monday, August 20, 2012

the cancer is spreading


I received this picture in a text message from Chris along with, "it doesn't stop..."

Unfortunately, it's true.  For those of you not in the know, here is my original post about the whole Blount thing.

Truthfully though, that's putting it mildly.  It's become so much more than "the Blount thing" for me.  I mean honestly, I have stopped going out of my way to take pictures of them myself because I get at least one a week from one of my friends down here that they saw in traffic.  Besides that I get a lot of, "bro I saw one of those Blount license plates but I couldn't get a picture of it".  I'm looking at you Eduard.

The picture above was from Chris.  He emphasized that he got out of the car in the middle of traffic just to take that pic, but to be honest I've been so overwhelmed with the Blount I wasn't really even impressed.

It wasn't until a few hours later that I got a text from Kelly with this picture:


with, "thought of you here in AC"

That's Atlantic City, New Jersey.  People, we have an epidemic on our hands.  There is seriously something going on in Blount County and I am determined to get to the bottom of it.

If you need me I will be consulting with the detective about what we should pack for our road trip up to Tennessee.  That's right, I'm going to the source to get to the bottom of this.  Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment