Saturday, August 4, 2012

omg SO GOOD


So the much ballyhoo'd Triumphant has been released to listen to on mariahcarey.com and I do enjoy it, I do.  ESPECIALLY because they mention being in a James Bond two seater beemer and while they are probably talking about this:


I am going to imagine that they are talking about this:


But back to Mariah.  She released this song on her website earlier this week and then followed it up with the announcement that she had already done a remix as well.

And oh, its good, it's real good.  I am definitely putting this on my running playlist, and by that I mean I am just going to put it on repeat for my entire run.

I'm also really excited that this song is so good because the hope is that it will become her 19th #1 single.  I feel like everyone is so distracted at her 18 million dollar contract with American Idol that they aren't realizing it's all about publicity so she can finally get to the top of this list:


Most number-one hits


source

I can't wait to see her first interview when she gets her 21st.  "I don't know who the Beatles are".  No, she would never, she'll come up with something amazingly classy to say I'm sure.


Like I said, I can't wait.  In the meantime I am literally listening to this remix on repeat, and intend to for the rest of the day.  I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment