Wednesday, August 1, 2012

rabbit rabbit rabbit


Aaahh August.  It seems to have come so quickly but I anticipate it will take a while to get through.  Not as bad as September but still, a pretty gruesome month.

I resigned my lease but only for another 6 months.  So while I will not have to spend my August searching for a new place to live as I previously thought, I will have to spend my August knowing that I will have 6 more months of listening to my upstairs neighbor move furniture at all hours of the day and night.  And it's another 6 months of having to figure out how to park two cars.  Or I could just bite the bullet and put up a listing for the roadster online.  Meghan, this is what happens when you drag your feet, that's all I'm saying.

Speaking of, I feel like it's time for me to stop dragging my feet and decide what I'm going to do for the next adventure in my life.  I am coming up on my year anniversary of moving down here and things have settled in to a decently comfortable routine.  I want to start something new but I'm not sure what.  My mind keeps wandering back to my first months out of college when I got my yoga certification.  I want to do something like that but I'm just not sure what.  Suggestions?

On an unrelated topic, I don't necessarily agree with this month's Barbie:


I mean she's fine, she's whatever, I just don't believe that she is the August Barbie.  I mean, where is she headed in that dress?  Unless she got booked doing the print ads for a prom dress catalogue I can't think of a legit reason for her to wear that dress in this month.

I will give her extra points for the amount of taffeta used.  That's what that is right?  Dan?  I need your expertise as usual.

1 comment:

  1. It's tulle, I think. And I agree: she's totally May.

    ReplyDelete