Friday, August 3, 2012

a pleasant august so far


I've been struggling with a summer cold the past few days which has been annoying.  The good news is that I have had a couple days off work from a trip to LA that was never meant to be.

I forced myself to go to the beach, even through my dayquil haze.  It was a beautiful day and I'm glad I went, I just wish I had felt better.  I couldn't tell where the fever sweats stopped and the beach sweats started.

Otherwise I've kept myself holed up in my apartment, drinking tea and working on the Anju & Kafei quest.  I've been getting little support or comfort from this guy:


I feel better though, as of this morning.  I might even go for a run and try to work out the last of this mess in my system.  I was just reminded of the fact that it's Friday.  I could actually go out and do something tonight.

Watch out Miami.

No comments:

Post a Comment