Saturday, August 25, 2012

my day with Chloe


That face.  I can't.

Ugh.

Yesterday I went down to Linden's to check on the cats and decided to bring Chloe with me so she could check on things at home.  She ran around checking on things while I tended to the cats.  By the time I was done I found her relaxing in the sunshine on the front porch.



I felt bad making her leave again, she's so comfortable.  But then I think she was pleased to be back in the car with the air conditioning, as she positioned herself with her face directly in to the vent.


: (

After we left South Beach we headed up to Miami Shores to hang out with Sarah before she had to go to work.  Watching Chloe play with Sarah's two chihuahuas was just too adorable.

I feel bad for Chloe at home because the detective is a real jerk.  I think by now she has figured out that he isn't going to do anything to her so she will go right up to him with her tail wagging and he just glares at her and walks away.  Oh and he's mad at me too.  When I sat down at my computer to write this post just now Chloe jumped up next to me and curled up to snooze and be nice.  A few minutes later the detective came walking up and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her there.  He looked at her, he looked at me, he looked at her, he looked at me.  I said to him, "you can come up here but only if you stop acting like a jerk".

Apparently that was the last straw.  From where he was on the floor he reached up to the coffee table, grabbed on to my computer keyboard and pulled it down.  SO RUDE.

The point is that it was nice to see Chloe get to play with another animal instead of having to walk around on eggshells all the time.  Of course when it comes to Sarah's dog Allie you use the word play loosely.



For the most part it was just Chloe wiggling around like a crazed woman while Allie tried to act like nothing was going on and she didn't even know Chloe was there.  I tried to take pictures but my phone had a hard time auto focusing on them.  I'll just post the best ones so you can get an idea.






Best friends forever : ((((

No comments:

Post a Comment