Thursday, October 4, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN


I finally got to give Jon his amazing birthday present that I found like a month ago.  I gave him a bunch of hints about it but all it did was make him scared to open it when the time finally came.  I told him it was as if somebody had gone in to his brain and invented the most perfect gift for him.  I also said that everyone was going to hate me for getting it for him hahahaha.


He was as pleased with it as I thought he would be.  The past few days have been filled with wolf howls, shrieking, evil laughter, and of course the sound of Jon breathing heavily in to it while it was set to amplify.  While I was sad to send Jon back home today I am excited to hear about how much his friends and family love his amazing birthday present.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment