Saturday, December 4, 2010

huzzah!


In honor of getting a new phone today I am putting up this random photo that I had from some time like a month ago that I'm sure was for a post that's long since been forgotten.

But it's nice right?  Glad the fountains are working again and the scaffolding is all gone.

So yeah, my phone was kind of spazzing out and I took it Verizon today hoping they'd maybe be able to give me some suggestions to make it work.  The girl who helped me was so funny and ended up getting me a new phone which is so cool.  The biggest difference is that they changed the keyboard on the new Droid, it's so much easier to type on it.

And I finally feel like I can move forward on planning the coming weeks/months now that I have a fully functioning phone at my disposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment