Sunday, December 12, 2010

the detective is in


The closet in the living room is and always has been the detectives office.  I swear, he can be fast asleep in the other room and as soon as I open the door to this closet he appears and runs right in.  He will spend hours in here.

But he's mad now because I've started filling the closet up with my junk.  I guess he doesn't have the energy to fight his way in so he's going to do a non violent protest here at the entrance to his office.


Don't look at him or touch him.  It's only a matter of time before the non violent protests turn in to an all out laser blasting blood bath.


And just so you know, this nice nice guy has helped me out once again by chewing through my computer charger cord.  As a result my ability to access the internet via my computer is limited to when I can pry ariel's computer charger out of edd's cold dead fingers.

Speaking of which the zombie needs it back so I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment