Wednesday, December 15, 2010

not reassuring


I take the detective to the Metroville Animal Clinic on 2nd Avenue whenever he needs checking out.  They are really great there, I highly recommend. 

They have a wall of pictures of some of their patients and this guy caught my eye.  I love his name, it definitely suits him. 

But as much as I enjoyed looking at all the pictures of nice doggies and kitties, this morning didn't do anything to allay my fears about this trip on Friday.  The detective literally howled the entire way to the vet's and the entire way back. 

It was long mournful howling too, as if he was slowly being crushed to death.  I'm really concerned that they aren't even going to let me on the plane because of him. 

I did get some kitty dope for him so hopefully I can at least get him to stop with the meowing. 

The most annoying part was that when we actually took him out of the carrier at the vet's office he was totally fine.  He was acting as if he had lived at the vet's office his whole life, just kind of hanging out casually, looking around. 

I just don't understand why he always has to be so dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment