Thursday, December 16, 2010

cliche


Ugh, I feel so ridiculous for saying that I'll miss nyc pizza but it really is true.  I feel like a ninja turtle.

This was the sign at the pizza place in my neighborhood, it made me laugh and I decided to try to discretely take a picture.  The guy behind the counter started laughing and said that like 7 other people had taken a picture of it and that he had drawn it.  I said it was the part at the bottom that made it for me and he said, "I know, I should be in marketing".

And it's true, I put all the ones i'd been carrying around in my back pocket for the past few days in the tip jar.  Also because I got weirdly nostalgic about leaving nyc pizza.

It's true!  It's just something that can't be explained until it's experienced.

I'll be back.  I'll be back for the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment