Saturday, December 18, 2010

it's all gravy


Word to the wise, don't do a google image search for "gravy".  Also, wtf, I assumed this was a joke but according to the site it's from it's all too real.  As I said before I try not to read the content from the page an image is from, but I saw enough to realize that this is no joke.  This man is serious about drinking gravy.  

Anyways, I just wanted to say that my postings may be sporadic for the next few weeks.  As I've mentioned my internet accessibility is limited at my father's, and I'll probably be doing festive holiday things in the coming weeks as well.  

I'm well over my 31 post mark for the month so I feel no pressure to keep up with posting for the rest of December.  I still intend to take pictures and keep up with posting but just wanted to say that I might be slightly MIA. 

As for now, if you need me I'll be having my nightly glass of gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment