Friday, December 24, 2010

he's happy






What's funny is that he doesn't really seem affected at all by his view going from 6 floors above a bunch of garbage trucks to ground level of backyard full of wildlife.  Half the time when I let him out on the back porch he just sits at the sliding glass door staring inside at me.  It took him a while to figure the glass door out, I would have to stick my arm through the opening and wave to him for him to understand that's where he could walk through. 

He has since figured it out, and his new favorite move when he's ready to be let inside is to stand up on his hind legs, reach as high as he can, and then drag his claws down the glass.  It's so lovely. 

I think he still misses Weezie, he's been weirdly affectionate with me the past few days.  But I have also started him on a new diet so he's going through his usual tricks to try and get sympathy.  It reminds me of the first time Ariel's parents came to visit us and her mom told Ariel that our cat acted like it had never been pet before. 

So I guess all things considered he's acting pretty normal.  As normal as he's ever acted.  I'm just happy to see him enjoying the perks of his new living situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment