Wednesday, December 8, 2010

her dogggggg




I was watching the view this morning and then left the tv on while I took a shower and got ready for work.  Ariel was in the living room on her computer when I came out to put my shoes on and junk.  The Fran Drescher Show was on tv and we both kind of got sucked in.

The real deal breaker was her dog.  omg.  How is it possible?  His little face!!! I love how he just kind of looks around like he's not even really aware what's going on, he's just smiling.

The show is really hilarious.  The episode that was on today she kept having guests on but they would just end up asking her questions about her life.  Not that I mind, I could listen to Fran tell stories all day, but it is kind of funny.  I don't think she's quite gotten the whole, 'talk show host personality' down yet.  But I aint mad at her.

If I become famous and get invited to be on her show I am going to ask her if I can hold her dog in my lap while I ask her questions about when she realized she was incredibly fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment