Wednesday, December 8, 2010

my life


I spent a good 20 minutes this morning rooting through this pile of junk looking for the various accoutrement's that I needed to weather the frigid temps outside. 

I decided that I wanted to make these next few weeks easier on myself by starting early on all my sorting, packing, cleaning, etc.  I guess what I didn't consider is that it also means I have to live the next several weeks with my life in complete chaos.  This picture is of my bedroom but the living room is also full of junk.  It's mostly piles and piles of plastic bags, which becomes the Detectives favorite place to be. 

Whenever he wants us to know that he's unsatisfied with the amount of food that we give him he starts chewing up plastic bags.  Sometimes he'll do it in front of us, just to be horrible, sometimes he will wait until we're asleep so we wake up to trash all over the apt and bits of slobber covered plastic bag pieces everywhere. 

Last night I would just hear him and weezie chasing each other through the forest of plastic bags, then it would stop, then I would hear gentle munching and I would have to go searching for that bad bad guy. 

I'm really struggling with whether or not to drug him for this trip coming up.  I feel like I could seriously regret not doing it if we sit down on the plane and he starts meowing or being otherwise terrible.  He's particularly good at pushing my buttons, so I'm sure he would wait until there was no turning back before he begins howling. 

At least my cold is going away.  My life is still in chaos but I'm feeling better, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment