Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I need

via Reddit

I'm at the final phase of my packing experience where I basically have a handful of things left and must decide whether they are worth lugging to the airport or if I should just leave them here.  Things like dress shirts.  Will I really need dress shirts?  I don't know.  Probably not, the most dress code I've ever seen in Florida has been "no shirt no shoes no service" but then again who knows where I'll end up.  And I might actually have to go on a job interview or something so maybe I'd want to have something nice to wear than a wife beater. 

But then again I'm sure when I'm going through airport security with a heavily sedated detective I'll be thinking, "ugh why did I pack so many dress shirts?  Why didn't I just leave them in NY?"

Which is why I need this room in a box.  At least I'd know for sure that everything would fit back in to this compact little thing.  And anything that didn't fit would get chucked out the window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment