Friday, December 10, 2010

i love her



I don't know if you watch the 4th hour of the Today show with Hoda and Kathy Lee but you should really start.

And today's episode was like a holiday gift.  Kathy Lee was out so it was Hoda and some guy that is sometimes on.  Apparently Meredith Vieira was hiding in the sidelines watching and they pulled her out to be on their show for a bit.

She is so funny!  I love her.  She reminds me of Goldie Hawn in the First Wives Club, specifically in scenes like when she doesn't know Diane Keaton's name or when she goes to Bette Midler's house for the first time and says, "it's so...real".

I love how you can just read Meredith's disdain all over her face.  I seriously die laughing every time I watch that clip of her talking about the yellow dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment