Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Google search finally pays off


Whenever I need a picture for a post I do a google image search and then pick the best thing that comes up in the first handful of results.  I never actually look at the website the image is from until after I've done my own post because I don't want to be influenced by the original poster of the pictures. 

Once I'm finished with my post I will go back and look at the site the picture is from and usually say, "wtf" and wonder if anybody who reads my blogs ever actually goes to the websites I link as the source for a picture. 

I think I do it this way because I am afraid that if I do too much research in to where a picture is from then it will color my post, or at least make me not want to use a particularly great picture because I don't want to be affiliated with the website it's from.  So instead I take the completely irresponsible approach of "as long as I don't know about it, it can't hurt me" and post away. 

This time however, was different. 

I love her blog!  I am still glad that I waited until after I posted my sick post before reading hers, since it is 1000x better than mine. 

And she made a t-shirt with a yoga joke?  It's like we're secret soul mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment