Thursday, December 16, 2010

he's ready for his trip



Jon bought kitty this outfit a while ago and I was always waiting until he could be here to see us put it on him but we would never remember when Jon was visiting so it had still sat unused in the coffee table.


So Nathanael said I had to put it on him before I left.  He's so handsome!!!

He basically just sat completely still.  Literally, he did not move, I even like got up and moved the lamps around so I could get more light on him and he just sat there the whole time.  I went to adjust him a little which is when he just fell over on his side like this.


Now I'm thinking maybe I'll just put this on him for the trip down tomorrow.  I don't think any tranquilizer could work as well as this little outfit.  Apparently I'm going to have to carry him through TSA.  Can you imagine if I pulled him out of his carrier and he was wearing this nice little outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment