Saturday, November 13, 2010

champions once again


As you can see, Jon and I have fought a bloody bloody battle to earn our place as #1 but we finally did it.

We used to be #1 after beating out H SNEPTSTS probably like a year or two ago and reigned supreme for a long time.  Then one day we went to the bar, just to make sure we were still the top dogs, and were horrified to find that not only had we been beaten, but whoever beat us had 1) apparently done it in one try, and 2) was making fun of our name with their high score name.

After that point I can't even tell you how much money we must have wasted trying to beat their high score.  As you can see, we got our name on the high score list quite a few times but were never able to beat them.  The tricky thing is that you have to do really well in the beginning because as you progress through the game the timer starts going down faster and faster. 

Anyways, the other day Jon and I decided to try our luck after not having played it in probably 6 months or more.  We beat them on our first try!!! 

I'm pretty satisfied, I think it will be a while before anybody beats us again.  Although now that I've said that I'm sure I've just opened the door to a good old fashioned jinxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment