Wednesday, November 17, 2010

the bodega that time forgot


This is my coffee that I just got from the corner store.  At first I was like, 'hmm that's interesting, I wonder why a bodega all the way up in spanish harlem would advertise for a store in SoHo' but figured that they must just be doing mass advertising all over the city or they were having a promotion or something.  Then I noticed that it said something about a store opening in the small print and I was like, 'omg they are going to open up a Uniqlo up here by the target, now I have no reason to leave this neighborhood'.

Then I read what it actually said:


So here's what I don't understand.  This corner store just opened really recently, like within the last year, so it's not like they had a box of these cup sleeves stuck in some dusty corner and just pulled them out to use.  They must have purchased a box of cup sleeves from 4+ years ago.  In which case, if the cardboard cup sleeve people are so overstocked on sleeves that they're still trying to get rid of their stock from half a decade ago then maybe they need to be cutting back on the amount of sleeves their producing.

Just a suggestion.

Furthermore, when I was moving these pictures from my phone to my computer I got the message that I was almost out of free space on my computer.  I guess I didn't even realize this was possible.  Somehow I just thought that the more stuff you had on a computer the slower it would run, I didn't realize you could actually reach the limit of data it could store.  But I do have a lot of crap on here.  Perhaps it is time for a purge.

If anybody wants to buy me the new macbook that'd be cool.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment