Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the ant and the grasshopper

(or "what is the meaning of this corn")

Every time I do multiple posts in a day I think to myself that it will make up for those days when I lock myself in my room and don't participate in reality.  In the past months I've ended up doing well past my daily quota for each of the previous months so I'd gotten to a place of complacency, but this last week was scary. 

I just kept feeling like it was all over, all my diligence and hard work these past few months would go down the crapper because there was no way that I would be able to make up all the posts I missed. 

But I just noticed that the post I did just now about my last cell phone was post number 30 for this month, meaning I just squeaked by! 

It seems really incredible, I didn't think I had gotten that far ahead of myself that I could take an almost week and a half break and still be ok. 

And now with this one I'm over the limit! 

How reaffirming.

No comments:

Post a Comment