Friday, November 5, 2010

my day


Today has not been the most productive in my history.  And I didn't even sleep in.  Usually if I sleep in I kind of feel like I accomplished that at least.

But today started for me like any other, at the crack of dawn.  Weezie would run full steam in to my room, leap from the floor directly up on to my bed, landing with all of his momentum directly on me.  Using my meaty body like a spring board he would bounce right back off, fly to the floor, and go tearing out of the room again.  The detective, upon seeing that I was roused, would begin his more subtle psychological torture.  The tip of his tail right in my face, his butt in my face no matter which way I turn, general lumbering around my head while I'm trying to enjoy sleeping in.

Even waking up early didn't mean that I got anything accomplished today.  I cleaned, yoga'd, ate food, watched seven, and got my laundry.  And here we find ourselves at dusk already.

Maybe I'm jumping the gun though.  The night is still young, perhaps there is excitement on my horizons.

I'm going to go put away my laundry and will my phone to ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment