Saturday, November 13, 2010

goal for my new bedroom




Yesterday Jonathan and I decided to go meet Meghan at work and sit with her while she had her lunch break (which was magical).  I wanted to go and drop off a resume before hand which ended up taking less time than I had thought so while we waited for meg we wandered around the Met. 

Which is where I found my new dream room.  It was in the modern section and it was this bizarre tiny room with these windows all around it, except when you looked through you realized that the windows were actually one way mirrors.  It was so cool, these pictures were from all sides of it. 

As you may or may not know I am going to be moving soon so I'm glad to have inspiriation for my new room.  And I'm sure kitty would just love an all white room.  He would look so handsome, and he definitely doesn't have a TERRIBLE shedding problem or anything. 

I would also like the rest of my apt to have features like this:


I should have made Jon stand in there so you could see the perspective.  It kept winding around the room until it eventually got to be a full sized door frame that you could walk though.  It makes me think of that Simpsons where they rebuild Ned's house and Homer is in charge of the master bedroom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment