Friday, February 4, 2011

treasured memories


My computer has started telling me that there isn't even enough free space for me to download pictures off my phone to use for my blog.  So I've decided it's time to back up my old files and do a clean sweep.

Of course this is also an excuse to take a trip down old memory lane.  I'll try not to bore you all with a million pictures of my life from the past 10 years (that's about how far back the pictures go), but aren't those sunflowers pretty?  They were in a field down the street from where I used to live in South Carolina.  Meghan and I took a trip out there one day, I think when we were playing hooky from summer school, and had a photo shoot.

There were also many pictures of our debauchery in and around charleston throughout our youth.  A bunch of great photos from the night we were house/dog-sitting for Jojo's aunt and uncle.  For some reason we were all wearing trucker hats, as was the style at the time.  Many of the pictures will not be seen as they feature too many faces and too much beer cans and other paraphernalia (wtf that is seriously the spelling of that word) that I don't need sullying my blog.

But here are some pictures of a nice nice doggy!


1 comment: