Monday, February 14, 2011

I want all of these

I'm finally coming out of the sick haze I've been in for the past week so you'll have to excuse the lack of posts followed by a bunch of catch up posts.  You've no idea what i've been through the past few days, unless you were one of the few privy to know what happened to me at JFK.

Anyways, before I left for new york scott and I were strolling around St. Armand's Circle here in sarasota and I found this jewelry store.  This basically sums up the kind of people that live and shop in sarasota.



Needless to say I want a bejeweled elephant.  And check out the nice hermit crab and octopus!!


And I love the nacreous sting ray


and a bee necklace!!


I know it's the longest possible time until my birthday rolls around again but you all can keep any of these in mind to get me next year.  Especially this bejeweled crab.  


No comments:

Post a Comment